Wednesday 4 February 2015

welcome to world of family medicine India

dear friends,
   I Dr. Smruti Haval is a M.B.B.S.D.N.B.(family medicine).I finished my residency and post graduation in mouth of June 2013.so m fresh from residency.I am currently working as an assistant professor,dept family medicine ,USM-KLE IMP, Belgavi. I am always open to help people  in terms of how to prepare for D.N.B. family medicine.soon we are cumming up with a question bank at reasonable rate.some may say we already have  that whats new in your work.but m sure that my work is honest,time saving and custom made for those who are exam going or start preparing for D.N.B..family medicine.So keep in touch.I will also keep posting how to prepare for D.N.B. family medicine ,what all good sources to prepare and much more.almighty bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment